You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

한국어 인쇄 및 컬러 페이지의 로마서 6:23, Romans 6:23 in Korean Print and Color Page

I feel grateful and glad to be able to create a coloring picture of Romans 6:23 in the Korean language for you. I do not speak Korean, so I used an online translation that I hope is a good one and that you can use this coloring page.

THE VERSE

This is a popular scripture. Many people memorize it and teach it to their kids. It teaches us that our sins have earned the payment of punishment, but it also tells us that God the Father has made forgiveness available through His grace. 
Romans 6:23says, 
죄의 대가는 죽음이지만 하나님께서 거저 주시는 선물은 우리 주 예수 그리스도 안에 있는 영원한 생명입니다  로마서 6:23
  

THE ART

I took a long time to create the background artwork, and it was so much work that I wanted to get the most out of it that I can, so I am doing versions of this scripture in different languages. 

I drew the landscape, clouds, and the cross in the clouds several times. After I was happy with the designs I traced them into a single unit.  I scanned it into the computer, and used the paint program, to make a lot of changes; and I redid a large part of the cross in the clouds and I did the straight lines and frame with the computer.  

I use the computer to create the text with a cut and paste type of technique and merged it into a font I modified for coloring pictures. 

It was a lot of work and I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

The image Is a JPEG and should print without any difficulty for most people, just highlight it and use the pulldown menu. If you have problems, then use the PDF file below.  If you need help with printing, then CLICK HERE to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. 

KINDLY SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

Please consider supporting my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week. It will have pages of puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and more.  Click the button below



한국어 인쇄 및 컬러 페이지의 로마서 6:23
Romans 6:23 in Korean Print and Color Page

My Bible verse coloring pages are free, so you may print as many as you need. Please consider making a small contribution to support my art. Click HERE TO DONATE through PayPal and enter an amount that shows how much you appreciate having these available. Your gift, no matter how small, will enable me to create more.  Thank you for your kindness.

If the image above gives difficulty to print then try the file below.

CLICK HERE for a PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils you will be able to get into the tight areas like the text. The landscape has lots of trees, hills, and mountains that you can color with lots of different colors.  Give the sky be different blues from dark at the top to light near the bottom. The rays of light can be yellow, white, or light blue. The cross is a fantasy, so you can make it any color you like.   I hope you create a masterpiece!

Thank you, and God Bless
(C) Adron 6/1/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11