You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 25, 2021

Free Chinese Bible Verse Coloring Page for John 1:12, 约翰福音 1:12 的中文圣经经文可打印彩页

约翰福音 1:12 的中文圣经经文可打印彩页
Here is my John 1:12-13 coloring page in the Mandarin language version. 

This is a printable coloring picture that is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse that helps us to understand the gift of salvation. 

I hope this coloring page will be a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

THE VERSE


John 1:12-13 says,凡 接 待 他 的 , 就 是 信 他 名 的 人 , 他 就 赐 他 们 权 柄 , 作 神 的 儿 女 。约翰福音 1:12

MY ART

I started with some drawings that I did for other coloring pages and things. Then I combined them together and made lots of little changes to get it all to fit. I used the computer to create the crowns and I used the computer to generate the word in a way so you can color them in. 

ABOUT MAKING THE PICTURE PRINT

The image below is a JPEG and should present no problem with printing. If you are one of the few who do have problems then CLICK HERE for my "HOW-TO-PRINT" TAB above has some suggestions if you need help printing. 
You may also try the updated PDF link below that may print better for some people. 

CONSIDER BECOMING A SUPPORTER

You can help support my Bible verse art by becoming a monthly supporter through Patreon for $3.50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity bulletin I make every week with puzzles and coloring pages for kids. 


Thank you. 

约翰福音 1:12 的中文圣经经文可打印彩页
Free Chinese Bible Verse Printable Coloring Page for John 1:12


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Below is a file in PDF that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. This file has 5 pages of john 1:12 coloring pictures. Each is in a different language. I am trying to save server space. Just think of it as a bonus. You not only get the Chinese coloring page but one in 4 other languages, Maybe you can use the others for guests or for an opportunity to discuss other cultures or missions or languages. 

There are a lot of ways it can be colored.

I would suggest using a dark color for the lettering and a faint color for the background. 
The letters are a good size to color in, but try to be creative and dont just use black, use an exciting color. 
There are lots of flowers to color and you can get pretty wild with them. 
The background scene could give opportunities for creativity. 
Try a different color for the frame border. 
The crown can be yellow or orange light blue or silver

Blessings, and thank you
(c) Adron D. 6/25/21
Isaiah 55:9-10