You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 25, 2021

John 1:12 Printable Coloring Page in Spanish, Juan 1:12 Página para colorear imprimible en español,

I am delighted to share with you my free John 1:12-13 coloring page in the beautiful Spanish language. I hope you are blessed by it.

Children and adults can enjoy this coloring printable. It is a favorite verse that teaches us a truth about the Gospel that it is a birth by the will of God and not man and it is by believing in the name of Jesus, not our own name or work.  It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

THE VERSE

John 1:12-13 says,
Mas a todos los que lo recibieron, a quienes creen en su nombre, les dio potestad de ser hechos hijos de Dios. Juan 1:12 

THE ART

This began with some drawings that I did for other coloring pages. I spent all day combining them and making things fit together. I used the computer a lot on this art. I use the computer to create the crowns and to generate the text in a way so you can color them in. 

HOW TO MAKE IT PRINT

The drawing you see below is a JPEG and should print without problems. But some people have problems and if you do, then CLICK HERE for my "HOW-TO-PRINT" page where I have collected some suggestions that might help out. You can use the PDF below if you have trouble.  

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT MY ART?

You can support my Bible verse art by becoming a supporter through Patreon for $3.50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY an activity bulletin I make every week as my thank you gift. It has pages of puzzles and coloring pictures for kids. 


Thank you. 

Juan 1:12 Página para colorear imprimible en español,
John 1:12 Printable Coloring Page in Spanish,

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Use the link below for a file in PDF that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. This PDF has 5 versions of John 1:12 coloring pictures. Each is in a different language. I am trying to save server space. Just think of it as a bonus! You not only get the Spanish coloring page but one in each of 4 other languages, Maybe you can use the others for guests or for an opportunity to discuss other cultures or missions or languages. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways it can be colored.
For the lettering, I would suggest using a dark color, but not black that is so boring. 
Use pale colors for the background. 
There are many different flowers so they can be of different colors. 
Try a different color for the frame border. 
The crowns can be yellow, orange, light blue, or silver.

I hope you create a masterpiece.

Blessings, and thank you
(c) Adron D. 9/17/17
Isaiah 55:9-10