You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 25, 2021

Free Printable Bible Activity for Children, Bulletin Issue 110

I am glad to share with you issue 110 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY! 

You can use it for your family and ministry I hope you like it and can use it. It has a lot of great verses for kids and adults. 

Scroll down for the link to the PDF for this issue.

It was a lot of work! I must be crazy for making these!  It took me a long time to get excited about this issue. When I work on something, I wait for the arrival of excitement (I am usually a reserved person). However, when my work comes to the place where I am excited, I feel that I have finally entered into a partnership with the Lord on something. it is as if He has accepted my work as an offering and as an act of worship. All work is worship, and doing your work well is high worship to Him who gives life, intelligence, and the will to do good in His name.  

This issue went from being a mountain to climb to a celebration of God and His marvelous Word. After all, that is the point; the Bible is wonderful and exciting- and even fun! That is why I call this BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

I hope you have fun with it and that it helps you to discover something new in God’s beautiful Word. 

Here are a few examples of the pages of this issue.

Sample of Issue 110 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, children's activity booklet

Sample Issue 110 BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, children's activity booklet.

My activity bulletin pages are free.  So print out as many as you need. Please consider showing your gratitude with a small contribution so That I can continue to create pages like this


Here is a link to a PDF for issue 110 of BIBLETIME FUN WEEKLY.

To see more BIBLE TIME FUN PRINTABLES follow this link.
Thank you and God Bless
© A. E. Dozat 6/25/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11