You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 11, 2021

Gratis Mateo 22: 37-29 Versículo Bíblico en Español , Free Matthew 22:37-29 Bible Verse in Spanish

I am glad to share with you my Matthew 22:37-39 coloring page in Spanish.

Here is a print and color page of a favorite passage from the Gospel of Matthew.  It is a scripture that makes it clear from Jesus that the ultimate law is Love. 
It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse.

THE VERSE

Matthew 22:37-39 says,  Jesús le dijo:—“Amarás al Señor tu Dios con todo tu corazón, con toda tu alma y con toda tu mente.” Éste es el primero y grande mandamiento. Y el segundo es semejante: “Amarás a tu prójimo como a ti mismo.” Mateo 22:37-39.

MY ART

I worked on this picture for a long time. I reused some parts of another coloring page and made some changes to keep it fresh. Even though I was upgrading the art, it still took a long time to mix the new with the old art.  I couldn't do the letters, so I used the computer to create them and scan them into the picture.

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

This picture below is a JPEG, it is like a Word doc, and most people do not have trouble making it print. If you need help printing the picture, click here to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. You can try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD YOU BE A PATRON?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable every week. It has pages of scripture-based coloring pictures, puzzles, brainteasers, and more. You will want to use it in your Bible club, class, church, Vacation Bible school, and home. Click the button below to get started. 

Thank you for your kind support!

Gratis Mateo 22: 37-29 Versículo Bíblico en Español
Free Matthew 22:37-29 Bible Verse in Spanish 


I spend hours drawing these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it for you because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You

Below is a link to a file in PDF format; some people find it works better for them. 
CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are lots of ways you can make this into a beautiful picture.  If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you can get into the tight areas and the letters. The border has lots of hearts and leaves and flowers to color. Try to use more than one color for the hearts, make some red, some pink, and make some scarlet. Use different green colors for the leaves and make some light green and other dark green. There is a cross scene at the bottom to color in. The letters can be colored. The background can be a light hue for contrast with the bright colors.  The frame bars can be a contrasting color.

Blessings, and God Bless
©Adron 6/11/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11