You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Free Philippians 4:13 Print and Color Page I can do all things Bible verse.

I am delighted to share my free print and color page for Philippians 4:13,  Bible verse.


THE VERSE 

This is a beloved scripture. It is one of the Bible verses we all want to memorize and is part of many children's ministry programs like Awanas and Good News clubs. 

Philippians 4:13 says, "I can do all things because Christ gives me the strength." Philippians 4:13

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you would like to read some commentaries of this verse, CLICK HERE for a Hub of Commentaries. 

If you like this verse, CLICK HERE to see some art with it. 

MY COLORING PICTURE ART 

I was asked to create some coloring pictures for a special needs retreat, so this is one of them.  It is simple for those white fine finger issues. I started by drawing parts of this by hand using a marker and pencil and an artist lightbox to help me make tracings and to put them all together. But nothing seemed to accommodate the requirements of the request. I ended up designing it with basic draw software.  The words were generated by using the computer. I hope you like it. 

PRINT 

This is created in word and is a JPEG, which should work on most DEVICES.  Sometimes people have trouble printing these, and if you do, then CLICK HERE to see my how-to-print page for some suggestions. 

There is an updated image in PDF, and you can find it below. 

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Free Philippians 4:13 Coloring Page, I can do all things Bible verse. 

I spend a long time creating these coloring pages for you, but I am glad to do it because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you like. Please consider making a donation to my Bible art through Paypal.

 
Thank you!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be fun to color. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words. There are icons on the right side that can be colored that represent the different challenges we face. . Remember to color the background; I like to keep the background pale. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover.

© A. E. Dozat 7/28/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.