You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Free Revelation 3:20 Coloring Page in Spanish, I Stand at the Door and Knock Bible Verse

Apocalipsis 3:20 Página para colorear gratis en español,

I am happy to share this free printable coloring page with Revelation 3:20, "I stand at the door and knock..." Bible Verse. I created this for my Spanish friends who want to color Bible verses in the Spanish language. 

REVELATION 3:20

This print and color page features a verse of invitation that has been used for generations to help people understand the Gospel's invitation. There have been many books and sermons written about the meaning of these words.  It is a passage of scripture used to tell people that he is knocking at the door of their hearts and waiting for them to accept him. Jesus is waiting for you to let him in. He brings fellowship and acceptance.

It helps you to memorize the scripture when you color in words to the verse. There is a lot to color as you meditate on God's word. When you color the letters, it helps you to memorize them and to learn the verse. 

Revelation 3:20 says,
"Yo estoy a la puerta y llamo; si alguno oye mi voz y abre la puerta, entraré a él y cenaré con él y él conmigo." Apocalipsis 3:20.

MY ART

I spent a whole evening creating this picture for you, and then I made more changes for this revision.  I designed the border art and used a lightbox and a sharpie marker to trace it repeatedly to get it right. I used the computer to create the words and printed them out on a page that I traced the border design onto.  After scanning it all back into the computer, I used Microsoft paint, cleaned things up, and added straight lines. It was a lot of work, but I am happy with how it turned out. I hope you can use it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

This picture is designed on USA letter size paper; if you are using a different size, you may need to change the settings on your printer. If you have problems getting it to print, visit the "CLICK HERE" to visit my how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

YOU CAN RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES

I would love to send you printable Bible activity pages every week.  Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week as my thank-you gift. It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.

 
Thank you.

Apocalipsis 3:20 Página para colorear gratis en español,
Free Revelation 3:20 Coloring Page in Spanish,

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it for you because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to use as many coloring pages as you like. 


PDF

Some printers can do the image above without problems, but others are better with a file in PDF format.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

When you color this picture, it could be beautiful. I suggest you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, then you can get into the smaller areas. (You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and there are coupons online). The letters are big enough to color in. You can do a lot of things with the designs as you color this picture to make it into a beautiful masterpiece.

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Adron D. 7/21/21
Isaiah 55:10-11