You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, September 10, 2021

Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page, "Praise be to the God..." Bible Verse.

I am glad to share this free print and color page of Ephesians 1:3


THE VERSE

This is one of those memorable popular bible verses that are full of hope for the believer. It is a worship verse but also gives us a reason to worship. It suggests that our blessings in Christ are limitless.

Ephesians 1:3 says,  Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART 

The picture was part of a kid's activity bulletin that I make for some churches. I felt it would appeal to more people, so I decided to do a special printable. The border was from another coloring page. For the letters, I used the computer to create with cut and paste. It took a long time to get things to look right, and I am happy with how it turned out. You are welcome to use it in your children's church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE IMAGE

The image below is a JPEG, a little like a Word doc. Most people do not have problems making it print. But if you have trouble, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or, if you prefer, you may use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 
Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of  $3.50 through Patreon, And as.a thank you for your kind support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or home. You will receive a printable file in you inbox each week.
Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

Ephesians 1:3 Print and coloring page,
 "Praise be to the God..." Bible verse 

I create Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, sometimes days, but I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

PDF
Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. 
The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words.
I like to keep the background pale, so the letters to the words stand out.  

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly activity magazine

© Adron 9/8/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.