You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Free Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page, in Spanish, "Blessed be the God..." Bible Verse.

I am excited to share this free print and color page of Ephesians 1:3 in the Spanish language with you. 

THE VERSE 

Ephesians 1:3 is a wonderful scripture of faith and promise.  It gives us hope and promises wonderful blessings in Christ. It says, "Bendito sea el Dios y Padre de nuestro Señor Jesucristo, que nos bendijo con toda bendición espiritual en los lugares celestiales en Cristo,Ephesians 1:3

If you want to study this scripture in greater depth, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it at Bible Hub.  I like the way they are organized. To visit this resource, CLICK HERE

THE ART 

I made a coloring page for this verse in English for one of the children's church bulletins I make every week and thought using it in some language coloring pages would be good. To create the letters to the words of the verse, I did cut and paste them with the computer. It took a long time to get things to look balanced. It was a lot of work, and I am happy with how it turned out.

Feel free to use it in your children's church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it. 


A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
 

The picture below is a JPEG. It is like a Word doc, and most people are fine making it print. But sometimes people may have trouble, and if you do, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for suggestions. Or, use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART 

Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of $3.50 through Patreon. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your kind support, a kid's activity bulletin with word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started. Become a Patron! Thank You! 


Thank you! 

Free Ephesians 1: Print and Color Page in Spanish

I create free coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope they bless you. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the PayPal button below. 


Thank You!

PDF
If you have trouble making the image above print, try the PDF file; CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

Take your time with this picture, and it will be beautiful when you are done. Use colored pencils, and then you can get into the smaller areas. I prefer to use Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words. Many flowers around the border can be bright colors like pink and red and emerald green for the leaves. The frame bars can be a contrasting color. I like to keep the background pale color. You might try to leave the rays of the sunrise to be white and color everything else.

I hope it turns into a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D 9/11/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11