You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Free Ephesians 1:3 Print And Color Page in the Tagalog Language

I am happy to share this free print and color page of Ephesians 1:3 with you.


THE VERSE

Purihin ang Diyos at Ama ng ating Panginoong Jesu-Cristo! Pinagkalooban niya tayo ng lahat ng pagpapalang espirituwal na nagmumula sa langit dahil sa ating pakikipag-isa kay Cristo. Efeso 1:3

ABOUT MY ART 

I adapted this coloring page from one of the kid's activity bulletins that I make for some churches. I felt that it would appeal to more people, so I created a special for my friends in the Philippines. The border was from another coloring page. I used the computer to create the letters. It took a long time to get things to look right, and I am glad it turned out so well. You are welcome to share it in your church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING 

The image below is a JPEG and should print without difficulty for most people. But if you have trouble making the image print, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or, if you prefer, you may use the updated PDF file below the picture. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND EACH WEEK, YOU WILL RECEIVE PRINTABLES

When you make a monthly pledge of $3.50 to support my Bible art, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and activities every week. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page in the Tagalog Language

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

PDF
Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. I like Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words. Remember to color the background; I like to keep the background pale. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 9/12/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11