You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Free Psalm 147:5 Print And Color Page, "Great is our Lord..." Bible Verse.

I am glad to share this free Psalm 147:5 print and color page.  


This free Bible verse coloring page is helpful to teaching kids the Bible verse and helps memorize it.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE VERSE

Psalm 147:5 Says, Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.  Psalm 147:5.

MY ART

I wanted to do a few coloring pages like stained glass windows for the kids. You can have a lot of fun coloring in the shapes.  I did some, and the teachers reported back to me how much the kids enjoyed them. I was surprised.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE BELOW

If you have problems printing the image below, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for helpful tips, or try the updated PDF link below.

SUPPORT FOR WEEKLY PRINTABLES

When you make a monthly pledge of only $3.50 through Patreon to support my Bible art, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.  It is full of kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you! 

Psalm 147 5 Print and Color Page
Great is our Lord 

I spend hours creating these coloring pages for you. But I love God's word, so I am glad to do it for you, and I hope you are blessed by them. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you like. 

Please consider making a contribution through Paypal.

 
Thank you!

PDF

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful when you color it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend so well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. 

There are lots of Flower shapes to color in. 
The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words.  

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover

© Adron 7/29/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.