You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Free Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page, in Korean, "Blessed be the God..." Bible Verse.

I am happy to share this free print and color page of Ephesians 1:3 with you.

THE VERSE
Ephesians 1:3 찬송하리로다 ! 하나님 곧 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 아버지께서 그리스도 안에서 하늘에 속한 모든 신령한 복으로 우리에게 복 주시되 .  에베소서 1:3.

THE ART 

I adapted this coloring page from one of the kid's activity bulletins that I make for some churches. I felt that it would appeal to more people, so I created a special version for my Korean friends. For the letters, I used the computer to create with cut and paste. It took a long time to get things to look right, and I am happy with how it turned out. You are welcome to use it in your children's church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it. 

TO PRINT 

The image below is a little like a Word doc. Most people do not have problems making it print. But if you have trouble, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. If you prefer, you may use the PDF file below the picture. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

When you make a monthly pledge of only $3.50 to support my Bible art through Patron, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

Free Ephesians 1:3 Print and Color Page in the Korean Language

I am glad to create free Bible verse coloring printables, even though they take a long time to create, sometimes days. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

 
Thank you!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. I suggest you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. The characters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the text. There are frame bars that can be a contrasting color. Remember to color the background; I like to keep the background pale, so the script stands out.  

I hope you create a masterpiece.

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 9/8/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11