You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Free Matthew 6:26-27 Bible Verse Picture to Color in Tagalog language of Philippines

I am excited to share this free print and color page of Mateo 6:26-27 (Matthew 6:26-27) in the Tagalog language with you.

THE VERSE

Matthew 6:26-27 is part of the Sermon on the mount, "Masdan ninyo ang mga ibon. Hindi sila nagtatanim ni umaani man o kaya'y nagtitipon sa kamalig, ngunit pinapakain sila ng inyong Ama na nasa langit. Hindi ba't higit kayong mahalaga kaysa mga ibon? 27 Sino sa inyo ang makakapagpahaba ng kanyang buhay nang kahit isang oras sa pamamagitan ng kanyang pagkabalisa?" Mateo 6:26-27. MBB

THE ART 

I made a coloring page for this verse in English for one of my children's church bulletins and thought it would be good to use it in some language coloring pages. A few years ago, the bird came from an art lesson, and the border was from another coloring page. I used the computer to create the letters to the verse with cut and paste. It took a long time to get things to look balanced. It was a lot of work, and I am happy with how it turned out. You are welcome to use it in your children's church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING 

The picture below is a JPEG. It is like a Word doc, and most people do not have problems making it print. Some people may have trouble, and if you do, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT tab for some suggestions. Or, you may use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

PLEASE SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART 

Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of $3.50 through Patreon. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your kind support, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

Matthew 6:26-27 print and color page
In the Tagalog language of the Philippines

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

PDF
If you have trouble making the image above print, try the PDF file; CLICK HERE for the file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

Take your time with this picture, and it will be beautiful when you are done. Use colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. I prefer Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words. Many flowers around the border can be bright colors like pink and red and emerald green for the leaves. The frame bars can be a contrasting color. I like to keep the background pale color. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron 9/8/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11