You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Free Matthew 6:26-27 Print and Color Page, look at the Birds Bible Verse.

I am glad to share this free print and color page of Matthew 6:26-27

THE VERSE

Matthew 6:26-27 is part of the Sermon on the mount, " Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are? You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it." Matthew 6:26-27. ERV

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

THE ART 

I was making the Bible verse activity bulletin that churches are using and felt that one of the coloring pictures would appeal to more people, so I decided to do a special printable. The bird was part of an art lesson I taught a few years ago, and the border was from another coloring page. For the letters, I used the computer to create with cut and paste. It took a long time to get things to look balanced. It was a lot of work, and I am happy with how it turned out. You are welcome to use it in your children's church, Bible club, VBS, Camp, or home. I think the design will be practical for children and adults to get a lot out of it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

The picture below is a JPEG. It behaves a little like a Word doc, and most people do not have problems making it print. Some people may have trouble, and if you do, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page for some suggestions. Or, if you prefer, you may use the PDF file I placed below the picture. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK? 

Please consider becoming a Patron monthly of $3.50 through Patreon.  As a thank you for your kind support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).  You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!

Matthew 6:26-27 print and color page 

I create Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, sometimes days, but I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF, 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be powerfully beautiful when you take your time with it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely, you can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. 
The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words. 
Many flowers around the border can be bright colors like pink and red and emerald green for the leaves. There are frame bars that can be a contrasting color. 
Remember to color the background; I like to keep the background pale. 

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover sample.

© Adron 9/8/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.