You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Free Galatians 6:9 Print and Color Page, "Do Not Become Weary in Doing Good," Bible Verse.

I am glad to share this free Galatians 6:9print and color page.  

This free Bible verse coloring page is helpful for teaching kids the Bible verse and helps them memorize it.

THE VERSE

Galatians 6:9 says, "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers, you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

MY ART

I wanted to do a few coloring pages like stained glass windows for the kids. You can have a lot of fun coloring in the shapes. I did some, and the teachers reported how much the kids enjoyed them. I was surprised.

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE BELOW

If you have problems printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper,  CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for helpful tips, or try the updated PDF link below.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make a monthly pledge of only $3.50 through Patreon to support my Bible art, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity magazine with word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you!

Free Galatians 6:9 Print and Color Page 

It takes a long time to create these coloring pages for you. I am glad to do it because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. Feel free to print as many of my coloring pages as you like. 

Please consider making a contribution through Paypal.


 

Thank you!

Here is a file in PDF that may work better on some devices. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be a lot of fun and colorful. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend so well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words.  

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly

© Adron D. 10/19/2021 
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.