You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, February 11, 2022

Free Ephesians 4:2 Print And Color Page, Be humble and Gentle, Bible Verse.

This is a free printable coloring page for Ephesians 4:2

I created the original drawing for a Children's church magazine printable that I make every week. It turned out so lovely and simple that I thought it would be something a more extensive audience would appreciate, so I re-formatted the drawing for the coloring page. I hope you like it. 

Ephesians 4:2 says, 
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Ephesians 4:2.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE PDF
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION

ABOUT PRINTING 

If you have a problem printing the image below, click on the HOW TO PRINT tab to get some suggestions that may help. Or you can try the PDF.

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK? 

Support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Ephesians 4:2 Print and Color Page, Be Humble Bible Verse

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE 

The flowers can be a lot of different colors. 
Try to use more than one green for the leaves.
The frame bar can be a contrasting color. It does not need to be very dark
The background can be a pale color, so the flowers will stand out.
The letters can be colored in but think about not using black, try blue, purple, or violet instead.

I hope you make a masterpiece!

Blessings and Thank you
© A. E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11