You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Free Printable Bible Verse Activity Booklet for Your Church, Issue 142

I am glad to share number 142 of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity magazine for your kids. 

THE FREE PDF IS BELOW; SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM AND DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION. 

I design and create an activity booklet each week for church. (If you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with bonus pages). You can print, center staple, and fold into a booklet and give to the kids.

ABOUT THIS ISSUE

There were at least two evenings where I labored past midnight getting this together for you. I am glad I put in all the work because it turned out to be a very dynamic issue.

I always try to cram too much into this. So, unfortunately, some things get squeezed and are smaller in appearance than I would like. An example is the "find the differences between the two pictures" activity. It is a lot smaller than I liked, but I wanted to keep it on the page with the fun quiz since it also served as an illustration for the seed that became plentiful. 

The dot-to-dot activity for Mathew 4:4 (man will not live by bread alone, verse) was surprisingly difficult for something as simple as a loaf of bread. The letters are dots that you can trace. I hope some kids take the time to trace the letters because some kids learn through actions.

I feel the coloring pictures turned out very nicely. I like how the Ephesians 4:2 coloring page looks. If you like flowers as much as I do you will enjoy them. 

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS

Most of the activities have open-ended questions. Writing the questions for discussion can stump me. God's Word is living and active. There are many truths in some scriptures, and you can look at a passage many times and see something fresh each time. I hope this little bulletin will inspire some to begin a relationship with God through His Word. 

Please pray that teachers and parents can have Spirit-led conversations because of these questions.

HOW YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive this activity magazine every week, you can sign up at Patreon and make a pledge of $3:50 a month and then each week watch your inbox for the subscriber's version that has extra pages of Bible fun. You will be welcome to share it with the kids in your club, camp, class, church, or home. 


Thank You!

Matthew 4:4 Dot-to-dot,
Free Bible Activity Booklet for Church Issue 142 Sample page 3

James 1:17 Maze,
A Sample Page From Free Bible Verse Activity Booklet For Your Church issue 142

You do not have to be a subscriber to download and print the activity booklets on this blog. You may print as many as you like for free. 

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you.

CLICK HERE for the PDF (free version) to this issue.

Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your ministry and church.  (Or become a Patreon and it will come to you including the bonus material).


Blessings and Thank You,
©A.E. Dozat 10/7/21
Isaiah 55:10-11