You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Free Printable Children's Bible Verse Activity Magazine, Issue 149

Here is a free BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY activity booklet!


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY has tons of fun activities, including puzzles, coloring pictures, word search puzzles, a crossword puzzle, and more. 

THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT
I am delighted by the communication I received from someone who sent me a photo of a child in church poised over the pages of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as they did one of the puzzles. It was a very welcome encouragement. We obey God in faith without seeing the many parts of His purpose, and I felt God was declaring his blessing on this project. Thank You.  

MY SELECTION OF SCRIPTURE
God leads me to select the verses for each issue. I do not try to develop a theme. Instead, I prayerfully search for scriptures. Some are favorites, and some are lesser-known and even the "hard sayings" of the word. There are three verses about temptation in this issue, and several are about life choices and devotion to Christ and a couple about the Bible. I wonder how God plans to use this little publication to change lives. Eternity will tell. 

ABOUT THIS ISSUE
I think one of my favorite puzzles is the dot to dot. I always get stuck on this because I do not want to revive the old worn-out subjects. But a verse on fleeing temptation came to mind, and I had a previous project that I was able to adapt for it. 

This issue introduces a new series of Memory Verse Trading Card crafts. It has a cleaner design, and there is more space for a larger coloring picture.     

I hope the Let's talk about it questions enable parents and teachers to have Spirit-led discussions.

I hope your students are enjoying these mini activity magazines. And I pray that God's Word will plant itself in their hearts.

Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church.

You can use this printable Bible activity bulletin in Children's church, Awana, Bible Club, Backyard Bible Club, Good News Club, Bible class, Sunday school, or handout during adult worship.

SUBSCRIBE THROUGH PATREON

When you subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month, you will receive the expanded version in an email on Thursday evening. It will have links that include the extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Below are two sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, the subscribers' version has 8 pages.

Cover Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly Printable Children's Activity Magazine

Sample Pages of Bible Time Fun Weekly Printable Children's Activity Magazine.

It takes me hours to create these activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

 

Thank You!

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF (free version) to this issue.

Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your ministry and church, or become a Patreon, and it will come to you, including the bonus material.

Blessings and Thank You,
©A.E. Dozat 3/18/22
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.