You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, April 1, 2022

Free Ephesians 4:32 Print and Color Page, be Kind to One Another Bible Verse.

This is a free Ephesians 4:32 coloring page that I created for a children's activity magazine. 

This is a greatscripture of teaching and direction.

Ephesians 4:32 says, 
Instead, be kind and merciful, and forgive others, just as God forgave you because of Christ. Ephesians 4:32

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT MY ART

This picture was part of the Bible activity booklet I make each week. I liked how it turned out so much that I created a stand-alone coloring page. I had to trace the design several times before it worked out. The letters were created using a computer program because I am not that good with calligraphy.

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50. Every week, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons and an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.



Thank you!

Free Ephesians 4:32 Coloring Page, Be Kind Bible Verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I love to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

Below is a link to a PDF file that has been modified to print better on some devices.

👉👉👉CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. It is a PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, and then you can get into the finer areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are so brilliant and blend nicely. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby, and you can usually find coupons for good discounts. I like to color the background a light hue and the letters a medium-dark hue. You can color the letters blue or brown or purple; I like to avoid black letters since it is boring. 
 
I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Activity Mini Magazine. Sample

(c) Adron 4/1/2022
Isaiah 55:10-11

Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.


Become a Patron!