You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Free Printable Children's Bible Activity Mini Magazine Issue 150

Here is another free children's church resource, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY is a printable activity booklet!


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY has tons of fun activities, including puzzles, coloring pictures, word search puzzles, a crossword puzzle, and more. 

THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT
Recently a friend in my church told me she attended another church for a training event and saw the welcome center had copies of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY plastic zip lock bags with crayons. I was touched to know that these are being used. I pray that the seed of God's word is planted in hearts worldwide.  

ABOUT THIS ISSUE
Some of my favorite things in this issue are the illustrations I created for it. I wanted to do something with the Mark 2:17 verse, but it is a long passage for this space, so I minimally designed the illustrating art. It will be engaging for many. 

The word search puzzles take a surprising amount of time to design, and I try to fit too many words into the puzzle from the verse, but I've had positive comments about them in the past, so I hope you enjoy them.  

I think one of my favorite puzzles is the dot to dot. I always get stuck on this. I want to do something that will be more than just a Bible story picture. A verse on God as a refuge presented itself, and I happened to have something that I could adapt. I hope you like it. 

As always, there are the "Let's talk about it" questions that give teachers and parents a prompt for discussions. 

Return each week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. If you subscribe, you will receive an email, so it will come to you.

SUBSCRIBE THROUGH PATREON

When you subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month, you will receive the expanded version in an email on Thursday evening. It will have links that include the extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Below are sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8 pages.

Cover Page from Bible Time Fun Weekly 150.
A Printable Bible Activity Children's Magazine

Bible Time Fun Weekly Issue 150,
A Printable Mini Magazine for Children's Church

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE to download the PDF to this issue

These are free, but it takes me hours to create these activity booklets. I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my activity booklets as you need.

One of the nice things about this is that you can pick out which pages you want to print, so if you want something for one age group, you can select those pages on your printer. 

I hope this activity booklet is a blessing to you and your kids.

Blessings, and thank you
© Adron Dozat 4/2/2022
Isaiah 55:10-11

NOTE: MISSIONARIES, CHURCH PLANTERS, INNER-CITY MINISTRIES, ESL TEACHERS, AND ANY OTHER FAITH WORKERS- IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE $3:50 FOR THE EXPANDED SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT TOO. Follow THIS LINK to a partner organization that has permission to share the expanded version; no donation is needed (but welcomed). Your positive comments will help them to track this ministry.