You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Free Children's Printable Bible Verse Activity Mini-Magazine, Issue 157

Here is another BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY for your church kids.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 157

I am happy with the coloring pictures. The subscriber's version has three coloring pictures. One picture looks like a stained glass window, and another looks like an old manuscript page. The third one is straightforward for the younger children. 

It is getting difficult for me to develop new art for the Dot-To-Dot and the Find The Difference activity. The Find The Difference puzzle (subscriber's version) didn't make it in this issue. Instead, I have a Bible story illustration for the parable of the lost sheep. Other activities include Word Search activities, a maze activity, word scramble, and different puzzles for kids of all ages. 

I want to offer the lesser appreciated Bible verses and not just the same themes that you can find elsewhere.    

I am happy with the Code Breaker puzzle (found in the subscriber's version). It looks complicated, but the many words are repeated, and there are a lot of vowels that help make the code easy to break. 

Where I can, I included a discussion question for each activity to help teachers and parents have a teaching moment.

SIGN UP THROUGH PATREON, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ISSUE EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email every week. Just subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version. It will have extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Here below are some sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8 pages.

Bible Time Fun Weekly Printable Children's Mini-Magazine
Issue 157 Sample Pages

Bible Time Fun Weekly Printable Children's Mini-Magazine Issue 157 Sample

I spend days creating each issue of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. But I do it because I love God's Word. I hope these mini-magazines are a blessing to you. I offer them for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 157

I recommend that you bookmark this blog and come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Use it for your ministry and church.  

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

If you become a Patreon, it will arrive in your inbox, including members-only bonus material every Thursday night.

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 5/28/22
Isaiah 55:10-11