You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, Issue 158

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue 158 for your church kids.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 158

This issue has 19 fun activities for kids of all ages in the subscriber's version. The free version has 15 fun activities for kids of all ages. The subscriber's version has two additional pages: one sheet of paper that prints double-sided like the other three. 

I am happy with the word search puzzles. I tried to squeeze in as many words from the respective bible verses as possible. The word searches were frustrating to create because I kept forgetting where the hidden words were and had to keep solving the puzzles as I was making them!

I am thrilled with the Find The Hidden Letter activity. It was a lot of work, but it came together nicely.  

Most of the activities have a discussion question, so teachers and parents have a teaching moment.

SIGN UP THROUGH PATREON, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ISSUE EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email every week, then just subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version. It will have extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages of issue 158

Free printable  Bible activity mini-magazine, issue 158

Bible activity mini-magazine for children's church sample page

I spend days creating each issue of  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. But I do it because I love God's Word. I hope these mini-magazines are a blessing to you. I offer them for free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 158.

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

Remember to come back next week for another BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue or become a subscriber. You will receive the activity magazine with the bonus pages in your email.

Thank you, and God Bless
Adron 6/4/22
Isaiah 55:10-11