You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 25, 2022

Free Printable Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine, issue 161

I am glad to give you issue 161 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 161

Issue 161 is a fun-packed issue with 19 puzzles and activities (in the subscriber's version, the free version has 14), including dot-to-dot, word search, code breaker, maze, scrambler, and more. It was a lot of work and took all my free time, but I am glad to do it for you. I hope you are as delighted to use this as I was to create it for you.

I am thrilled with the drawing of Abram for the find the difference activity. (in the subscriber's version) The dot-to-dot of the widow putting her two copper coins in the temple box was fun to design and draw.  

There are three pictures to color (two in the free version and three in the subscriber's version); each is a different style, so there is something for everybody.

Almost all the activities have an open-ended discussion question so that you can jump from the activity to engage the child in a teaching opportunity.

SIGN UP THROUGH PATREON, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

To receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email every week, subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here below are some sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Sample Image of Bible Time Fun Weekly,  Issue 161


Sample Page of Bible Time Fun Weekly Issue 161

I spend countless hours making these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word. I truly hope they are a blessing to you. 

They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 161

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.  Use it for your ministry and church, or become a Patreon, and it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 6/25/22
Isaiah 55:10-11