You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Free Printable Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine, Issue 160

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue 159. Use it for your church kids, club, VBS, or home.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT ISSUE 160

I hope you enjoy issue 160 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.

Sometimes a project seems to come together on its own without much effort needed. And you look at it and think, "Wow, that was fun to create!" But this was not one of those times for me. Every puzzle and activity seemed to fail and needed to be redone multiple times. I worked on this issue into the late night and then awoke early to print copies to review during my lunch break on my day job. 

I'm not complaining. I want you to know how committed I am to giving you a little something that you can use in your ministry and family. I hope it is a true blessing to you.

There are so many things in BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY that I am excited about. The weekly Bible reading bookmark is such a simple device. But I do not think that means it is not meaningful; it can be a way for a person to develop the habit of daily Bible reading.

Another thing that I am excited about is the Bible Memory verse craft. It is like a trading card. Cut it out, color it and paste the two sides together and use it to help learn a verse.  

I am delighted with the first coloring page. It is a beautiful verse, and I hope it inspires the younger artists.

This issue has scriptures we do not often contemplate, such as the little story of Obed-Edom, (Featured in the subscriber's only version) who was blessed to receive the ark into his home: and the testimony of the Apostles in 1 John 1:1-2. Of course, there are favorites like the coloring page with the Lord, my shepherd verse from Psalm 23:1. 

I hope the discussion questions give teachers and parents a point of departure to engage the kids in spiritual discussions.

Almost all activities have a discussion question to give teachers and parents a teaching moment.

SIGN UP THROUGH PATREON, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email every week, then just subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version. It will have extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Here below are some sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8 pages.

Bible Time Fun Weekly Sample Page 1 Issue 160

Bible Time Fun Weekly Sample Page 2 Issue 160

I spend  30+ hours making these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you may print as many as you need. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 160

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. Use it for your ministry and church, or become a Patreon, and it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 4/23/22
Isaiah 55:10-11