You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 172

I am excited to give you issue 17 2of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 


I make this printable mini-magazine for the kids in church. I create puzzles, activities, and  pictures to color based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 172

I am excited to share issue 172 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. I know you will enjoy it and find many ways to use it. It is full of fun things to color and puzzles to solve. 

In this issue are the usual three coloring pictures; two are for older children and adults. They are, for older children, Luke 6:46, "Why do you call me 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?" And for younger children, two coloring pictures. Psalm 119:18, "Open my eyes, that I may see wondrous things from your law."  and 1 John 4:19, "We love him because he first loved us."  

The find the difference activity turned out very nice. It illustrates a part of the David and Goliath story that we often overlook since we focus on the victory of little David against the giant Goliath. The text is David's declaration that he fought in the "Name of the Lord."

The Dot-to-dot activity is an illustration from the Epistle of James, where he talks about the tongue being like a rudder of a great ship. I had to draw it several times to get the design right.

The word search for younger children is from Numbers 23:19, and the one for older children or adults uses Psalm 139:1-3. I spent all week on these and had to redo them multiple times to keep unwanted combinations of letters from showing up. 

The Explorer's Challenge, a mini Bible study, uses the long passage of Philippians 2:5-8. The activity is simply to underline some words and circle others, then draw arrows pointing to the most important part of the passage. I hope this activity will help our children to think about God's word in a meaningful way.

I wish I had more time to work on the break-the-code puzzle. So I kept it short and gave extra clues. 

Other activities include a maze activity, a fill-in-the-grid puzzle, a break-the-code, and more. 

One of the foundational purposes of this mini-magazine is to give you a way to discuss the things of God. That is why there are open-ended discussion questions after most of the activities. 

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of issue 171. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Bible Verse Children's Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 172, Sample Cover

Bible Activity Printable Mini-Magazine, Issue 172 Sample 

These mini-magazines take days to design and create, but I make them because I love God's Word. I genuinely hope they are a blessing to you. 

They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your one-time gift of support.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 172

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

Come back next week for another issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. You can use it for your ministry and church. If you become a Patreon, it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 9/10/2022
Isaiah 55:10-11