You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, September 9, 2022

Free, 1 John 4:19 JKV Coloring Page, We Love Him Because He First Loved Us, Bible Verse

I am delighted to share the 1 John 4:19 print and color page. 

This is a wonderful Bible verse and one that many children memorize, and it continues to be meaningful to adults. 

1 John 4:19 says, "We love him because he first loved us."1 John 4:19.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT MY ART
I drew this as a feature in the children's activity magazine. It looked like it would make a perfect stand-alone coloring page, so I made some changes for the larger areas. It was a drawing that took a lot of tracing to make right. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

I draw coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. I share them for free, and you may print as many as you can use. They are free, so print as many as you want. 
Use the Paypal button below to show your one-time support. 


Thank You!

Most people have no problems printing the image above, but sometimes the photo image doesn't print so well, so I have a PDF file that will work better/

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways this can be colored.

  • I like to color the background pale like parchment, so a soft tan or light beige.
  • I avoid black for the lettering and often use blue, or brown, purple, or something interesting. 
  • The flowers can be a lot of different colors. 
  • The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.

Blessings, and thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini- Magazine
(c) A. E. Dozat. 9/8/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you every week.
Use the button below.