You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Free Printable Children's Bible Verse Activity Mini-Magazine, Issue 179

This is issue 179 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 


Every week I make a mini-magazine for the kids in church. I fill it with activities, pictures to color, puzzles, and more. All the activities are all based on Bible verses. You may print as many as you need for your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, home, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇


ABOUT ISSUE 179


In this issue, there are a lot of fun puzzles, games, and pictures to color. The activities use a variety of scriptures. They include commands to love as in John 13:34-25, bear burdens, Galatians 6:2, childlike faith Mark 16:13-16, faith in God Proverbs 16:9, 1 Peter 5:7, contentment 1 Timothy 6:6-9, who is Jesus? Matthew 16;13-16, the self-sufficiency of God, Psalm 50:9-12, and more.

One of the coloring pictures is a reprise from an issue two years ago. I chose it because John 14:6 is a powerful gospel verse. The Proverbs 16:9 coloring picture is like a stained glass window and gives large areas for little hands to color. The cover coloring picture is 1 Chronicles 16:8, a scripture that calls us to worship. I had to trace it several times and then clean it up when I scanned it into the computer. It was very time-consuming, but I am delighted with the outcome.  

I tried to balance challenging puzzles with easier ones to give everybody some fun. 

Some of the puzzles always take tons of effort to design. For example, the shape sort puzzle (in the subscriber's issue) uses Proverbs 6:16-19 and needed many revisions before it was ready; sometimes, the clues to the word didn't fit or could have had several answers. Another is the crossword; the clues are always a challenge because you can only use a word or two that will lead you to the correct answer, but the clue is a word out of context and can have multiple meanings, so they can backfire if you are not careful. 

The activity that I call the explorer's challenge is one that I may have overdone in the past. I am making it easier with fewer actions and more straightforward instructions. I hope this is an improvement. 

I am thrilled with the various elements of art.   

As always, most of the activities have discussion questions. 

There are favorite features like the read the Bible bookmark for this week and the memory verse card craft.

I hope my mini-magazines are a blessing to you. Do not forget to come back next week for the next exciting and fun issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

To receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email each week, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of issue 179. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Sample Cover of Free Printable Bible Verse Activity Mini-Magazine

Sample of Free Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 179

I make these for free because I love God's Word. I believe in the power of His Word to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. 

CLICK HERE to visit a page that lists all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E. Dozat 9/26/22
Isaiah 55:10-11