You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Free Printable Psalm 24:1Coloring Page, The Earth is the Lord's, Bible Verse.

I am delighted to offer the free Psalm 24:1 print and color page I created. 


This is a wonderful Bible verse. It is a declaration of God's sovereignty over the earth. It is one that many people memorize. 

Psalm 24:1 says.  The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Psalm24:1. KJV.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT MY ART
I did this as a page for my children's Bible verse activity magazine.  I had to make a few changes so it would be ok online. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Consider supporting my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50. And every week, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, as my thank you. (CLICK HERE to see some free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!
Free Printable Psalm 24:1 Coloring page KJV

I draw coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. I share them for free, and you may print as many as you can use. 

Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉   CLICK HERE to download the PDF for this coloring page. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This picture can be beautiful when you color it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils to get into the more delicate areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor pencils because they are brilliant and blend well. You can find them at Michaels or Hobby Lobby stores. You can usually find coupons for good discounts. 
  • There are lots of flowers and vines to color in. Use a lot of different colors for the flowers. 
  • The border can be something different than the other colors. 
  • The letters can be colored in; I like to use something besides black for the words.

I hope you make a masterpiece!

Sample image for Bible Time Fun Weekly
Blessings, and Thank You.
A.E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity mini-magazine every week. Use the button below to get started.