You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, November 4, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Children's Mini-Magazine, Issue 180

Issue 180 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 


Every week I make a mini-magazine for the kids in church. I fill it with activities, pictures to color, puzzles, and more. All the activities are all based on Bible verses. You may print as many as you need for your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, home, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇


ABOUT ISSUE 180


This issue was a real struggle to put together. Most of the puzzles and activities needed many revisions before they were right. Even though it was a lot of work, the results were worth it. I know you are going to enjoy this children’s activity Mini-magazine. 

One of my favorite puzzles is the Code Breaker (in the subscriber's version). I used different animal icons to create a basic substitution code. I hope it captures the interest of a lot of kids. The verse is 1 Timothy 1:7.

I was happy with the crossword puzzle until I found that I had to reorder the squares and recreate them at the last minute. 

There are some verses about God, like Revelation 1:8 and Psalm 18:2, Zephaniah 3:17, Psalm 46:10, and the memory verse is Hosea 6:6

There are verses about Jesus. Like John 10:9-10Colossians 3:15-16 1 Corinthians 15:3. 1 John 4:9.

There are some to live life verses from proverbs. The find the difference activity is based on Exodus, where Moses prayed with uplifted hands. Exodus 17:8-13  

I’ve written open-ended discussion questions so you can engage the kids in a spiritual conversation as they are doing the activities.

I hope my mini-magazines are a blessing to you. Do not forget to come back next week for the next exciting and fun issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

To receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email each week, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of issue 180. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Free Children's Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 180

Free Printable Children's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 180

I make these for free because I love God's Word. I believe in the power of His Word to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return every week to get the latest issue for your ministry and church. 

CLICK HERE to visit a page that lists all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E. Dozat 11/4/22
Isaiah 55:10-11