You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids, Issue 184

This is issue 184 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.  


Every week I create another Bible activity mini-magazine for kids in church. It is like a bulletin, but bigger, so I call it a min-magazine. It has pictures to color, puzzles, and fun activities. Everything is based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 184

This issue has a lot of great activities for kids of all ages, and as always, every activity puzzle and coloring picture focuses on a Bible verse.

I have more than one favorite puzzle in this issue. I am delighted with the word puzzles where you fill in the shapes and one where you fill in the grid. They make me use more logic than I am used to because I'm on the creative side. It is good to see them work out so meaningfully.

The Code-breaker puzzle was a surprising amount of work. I created a code using symbols. The problem was that they were of varying sizes on the page and looked jumbled. I had to redo the code so it looked good, but the sentences didn't fit the page between the original and the repair. Some words wrapped themselves between two lines, so I couldn't distinguish them because they were in the code. I had to break the code and solve the puzzle, which was hard because the words were broken and wrapped between lines. After the fourth or fifth attempt, it worked out. It has five clues, and that should be enough. 

Two pictures are from a couple of years ago, and one is new. 

Most of the activities have opened ended questions for you to engage the kids in a discussion.
Here is a link for this week's copy 

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe to Patreon for only $3.50 a month. Those who subscribe receive the expanded version with the extra pages and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages.  The free version has six pages, and the subscribers have eight.

Free Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 184 Cover

Free Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 184

I make these for free because I love God's Word and believe in His Word's power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you. This is free to print as many of my booklets as you like. 

Use the Paypal button to make a one-time gift of support for my Bible art. 

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉CLICK HERE to access the printable PDF.

I hope this activity bulletin blesses you. Be sure to return next week for the latest issue.

CLICK HERE to see a list of all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings, and thank you
© A. E. Dozat 9/26/22
Isaiah 55:10-11


NOTE: MISSIONARIES, CHURCH PLANTERS, INNER-CITY MINISTRIES, ESL TEACHERS, AND ANY OTHER FAITH WORKERS- IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE $3:50 FOR THE EXPANDED SUBSCRIBERS VERSION, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT TOO. Follow THIS LINK to a partner organization that has permission to share the expanded version; no donation is needed (but welcomed). Your positive comments will help them to track this ministry.