You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Free Printable Bible Activity Kid's Mini-Magazine, Issue 183

This is issue 183 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.  


I design and draw a mini-magazine for the kids in church each week. It has pictures to color, puzzles, and fun activities. Everything is based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 183

You will enjoy the fun coloring pictures, puzzles, and activities. I'm pleased with the "Give to Cesar" find the difference activity (in the subscriber's version). It has a drawing of a hand holding a coin, and since drawing a hand is difficult for me, I traced it over several times to get it right. I am thrilled with how it turned out. 

My favorite puzzle in this issue is the hidden letter. It takes a long time to place the letters and nudge them around to fill up the space and ensure there are correct letters. It was very satisfying to have it all work out nicely this week. 

As usual, there are three Bible verse coloring pictures (the subscriber's version has three, and the free version has two). They all are in my style, but I tried to make each one different. They have a lot of smaller areas for the kids to do, and adults will like them too. 

The Code-breaker puzzle (in the subscriber's version) only has two clues again, but like last week it is such a simple puzzle that if I had given more clues, it would be too easy. Hint- it is a basic "slip" code. 

I tried to cram in as much as possible into the word search puzzles; I hope you enjoy them. 

The word puzzles, like the shape sort and the grid puzzle, took longer to design than I liked. It had little problems, but they turned out okay after some reworking.  

Most of the activities have opened ended questions for you to engage the kids in a discussion.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you want to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe to Patreon for only $3.50 a month. Subscribers receive the expanded version with the extra pages and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages.  The free version has six pages, and the subscribers have eight.

Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Cover Sample

Printable Kid's Activity Mini-Magazine Inside Sample Pages 

It takes about 30 hours to make each of these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you may print as many as you need. 

Use the Paypal button to make your donation to support my Bible Art.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 183.

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, or become a Patreon, and it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

CLICK HERE to see a list of all available free versions of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 11/26/22
Isaiah 55:10-11

NOTE: MISSIONARIES, CHURCH PLANTERS, INNER-CITY MINISTRIES, ESL TEACHERS, AND ANY OTHER FAITH WORKERS- IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE $3:50 FOR THE EXPANDED SUBSCRIBERS VERSION, I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT TOO. Follow THIS LINK to a partner organization that has permission to share the expanded version; no donation is needed (but welcomed). Your positive comments will help them to track this ministry.