You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Printable Philippians 4:6-7 Illuminated Text Style Coloring Page

This is a free Philippians 4:6-7 Bible verse to print and color.

This printable Bible Verse coloring page is drawn in the fashion of an ancient illuminated text.  So there is a lot of fancy stuff to color. It may not be suitable for little ones, but older kids and adults will enjoy coloring it. If it is printed onto card stock, then the heavy paper will endure a variety of mediums like markers and even light watercolor.

The scripture verse is a favorite of many, many people and one that is memorized by children and adults.

 Philippians 4:6-7 says, 

"Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your request be made known unto God, and the Peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Chirst Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7.  It is slightly paraphrased but a compilation of several translations so it would fit the page and still be readable.

MY ART

I spent days creating and drawing this picture. I used an artist's light box to trace parts of it until I was happy with it. I traced around letters to make them open enough for you to color in. The picture illustrates a woman praying, vines, and oak leaves. A dove is carrying a heart with a cross in the center and breaking a chain (I hope the symbolism is not too vague; I hoped to illustrate the peace of God giving us freedom).
It was a lot of work, and I hope you like it.

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have trouble making the picture print, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions that may help in printing. There is a link below that may print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron, and making a donation of $3:50 a month. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).  Your subscription will include the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you. 

Printable Philippians 4:6-7 Illuminated Coloring Page
I like to draw these coloring pages because I love God's word.  I hope they are a blessing to you.
You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you need. 

Kindly support my art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Philippians 4:8 Coloring page CLICK HERE.

The photo file is like a photo the one below is digital, a PDF. One of the two will work for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways to color this and a lot of opportunities for creativity. The letters are best if dark. Try using red in places. Try coloring the background and filling in the frames. Search the internet for images of illuminated text for ideas.

If you take your time, you will want to mount and frame it so it can be admired by all and a reminder of the truth of God's Word. It can be done as a children's church activity, VBS, homeschool, family devotions, or as a quiet activity during church.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

I traced this onto watercolor paper and did my own coloring of it to see the finished colorized picture click here.

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover

(c) A. E. Dozat 1/18/16
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.