- You can use this coloring page many ways. It can be used in
- Children's Church,
- Vacation Bible School, Bible class, VBS,
- Church Camp, Children's church,
- AWANA Club,
- Family worship time and any place where God's Word is loved.
- You can print this and take it to church on Sunday to give the little kids some quiet activity to occupy themselves when they get board.
- I have a friend who prints these and takes them when she does hospital visitation and gives them to patients in the hospital and rest homes.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity in the car or on a plane ride.
The illustrated scripture says, "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31.
To print the Isaiah 40:31 picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
|Printable Isaiah 40:31 Coloring Page, They that wait on the lord|
Here are two links that may print better.
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers. I like to color the background a soft blue and the lettering a dark dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple. The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast. Do not do the lettering the same color as the eagles.
If you like this one you might also like the Isaiah 26:3 print and color page. CLICK HERE.
* * * * *
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Thank you for your gift.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 2/1/17