You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, June 5, 2017

Job 42:12, The Lord Blessed Job, Printable Coloring Page

Here is a free Job 42:12 Bible verse to print and color.

This is a free printable Bible verse coloring page of Job 42:12. It is one of the most important verses in Job since it explains that Job was blessed after his afflictions. It is a very encouraging verse and suggests many things about the mercy and fairness of God. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

Adults, as well as children, like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize it and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.


Job 42:12 says,
 

"The LORD blessed the latter part of Job's life more than his beginning" Job 42:12.

I love to draw these Bible verse coloring printables because I love the Word of the Lord the Bible. I hope you are blessed by them. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

PRINTING

Most people can print the image below without a problem.  If you have trouble, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for suggestions that might help.  An updated link below should print better if you have trouble.

YOU CAN SUPPORT MY ART

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity bulleting every week with pages of puzzles, pictures to color, games, and more. Use the button below to get started. 


Thank you! 

Job 42:12 printable coloring page,
The Lord blessed Job, Bible verse 

Although it takes a few hours, I draw these coloring pages for you because I love God’s Blessed Word and hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button for your one-time gift of support. 


Thank You!

The image file above is like a scan, and the one below is a digital file. One of these two will work for your printer.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a portable universal format.

If you like this printable, you might also consider another from the Book of Job, CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you print this on cardstock or some heavy paper, you can use watercolor or markers on it.
There are a lot of little things you need to color in this picture. The flowers can be colored in many colors. You use a different color for the frames. I suggest a light shade in the background of the lettering.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you can get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

I have drawn hundreds of Bible verse coloring pages. CLICK HERE to access the list of free links to my coloring pages. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible activity printable issue 212

(c) Adron D. 6/5/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.