Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.
Parents and teachers will be able to use this in class and at home.
- It can be a take home activity
- It can be used as an extra time activity in class.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- It can be part of Children's Church,
- It can be given out at VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- It can be part of an after school club,
- Have it available as an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride.
- Print this and others to have around for any time kids need something to do.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says, "Rejoice at all times. Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.
Try printing on heavy paper like cardstock and then you can use watercolor or markers.
|1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Print and Color Page|
These two links below that have been modified to print better.
CLICK HERE for a file in a photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.
I like to color the background a light blues with the sun rays in a light yellow. I suggest coloring the letters a medium dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers at the bottom and side. Try just a hint of rose or salmon in the clouds to give it a sunset look. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture like red or orange.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.
Thank you for your gift.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 7/6/2017