You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 29, 2018

Luke 11:10 Print and Color Page, Everyone who asks receives.

This is a free Luke 11:10 print and color page for kids and adults.


I am happy to share with you one of my printable coloring pages. It is such a great verse that I felt it was essential to give the context, so in addition to the verse to color in there, I printed the entire passage that goes with it. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Luke 11:10 says,

"For everyone who asks, receives, and he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, it will be opened." Luke 11:10.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below can be printed by clicking on it and using your pull-down menu. If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to go to my how-to-print page. You might try the PDF file below.

WHEN YOU SUPPORT MY ART BLOG YOU WILL RECEIVE A BIBLE PRINTABLE EACH WEEK

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a children's printable activity mini-magazine every week with pages of fun puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and more.


Thank you. 

Luke 11:10 Print and Color Page
Everyone who asks receives Bible verse
.

Sometimes it takes me hours, but I am happy t draw these coloring pages for you because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!
 
You might also like the Luke 6:31, "Do to others..."  coloring page. CLICK HERE. Here are two files that have been updated to look better and print better.

PDF
Below is a link to a PDF file that should print better. If you have trouble printing, then see the How To Print tab. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF format file, 

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have drawn many Bible verse coloring pages. To quickly scroll through a list of hundreds of my coloring pages, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of areas that can be colored. 
The letters are open enough to color in.
There are flowers along the left border to color vines with leaves across the top and bottom. 
Do not forget to color the background. 
I like to use a light tan behind the letters. 
I hope you create a masterpiece!

When you support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week.
Bible Time Fun Weekly issue 173 cover



Blessings, And Thank You.
© A. E. Dozat.1/29/18
Isaiah 55:10-11