You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Psalm 86:15 Print And Color Page, You Are a God Merciful and Gracious.

This is a free Psalm 86:15 print and coloring page.

Here is a printable coloring page that features a favorite Bible verse with letters to color in and illustrations that kids love to color. It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Psalm 86:15 says,

"But You, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth.." Psalm 86:15.

I did a lot of tracing to make this picture. I traced different things that I drew onto the paper and then traced the words which I had printed out onto the picture. After I scanned it into the computer I added the lines with Microsoft paint. It took all evening but I am happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 

NOTES ON PRINTING

If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MAY I ASK FOR YOUR SUPPORT?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids.  (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).  It is my thank-you gift for your support. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your $3:50 Donation.


Thank you. 


Printable Psalm 86:15 Coloring Page, You are a merciful God

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make a donation and support my Bible Art.


Thank You.

You might also like the Printable  Psalm 91:2 coloring page, CLICK HERE.

Try printing on heavy paper like cardstock and then you can use watercolor or markers.

The image above is like a picture that was scanned. The PDF is a digital file.  One of the two will work for your printer.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, PDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that you can color this picture. There are flowers on the top and sides to color. There are vines on the right edge and a picture of a sunrise at the bottom. There is a candle, a heart, a dove, and the cross to color.

Support my Bible art through Patreon and you will receive a free printable children's Bible activity magazine every week. 


Blessings, And Thank You
(C) Adron D. 1/20/2018
Isaiah 55:10:11