You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Psalm 50:1 Print and Color Page, The Mighty One God The Lord Speaks Bible Verse

This is a free Psalm 50:1 Printable coloring page. 

Here is a  wonderful verse that proclaims the awesome greatness of God.

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

Psalm 50:1 says,

"The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to where it sets." Psalm 50:1.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids. It is my thank-you gift for your support. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you! 

Psalm 50:1 Print and Color Page The Mighty One,
 God, The Lord speaks, Bible verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

You might also like the Psalm 66:1-2 printable coloring page; CLICK HERE.

If the photo format image above gives you trouble, the PDF will be better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in the universal portable format (PDF).
The border gives a lot of opportunity for creativity. I suggest using brown or orange on the frame and a neutral color behind the flowers and vines. There are a lot of areas for green, so contrast it with some warmer colors like pink, orange-brown or red. I like to do the background behind the letters with a slight tan or beige and then a dark blue or purple. Of course, you can color this any way you want.

Blessings, and Thank You
A. E. Dozat. © 3/16/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11

Become my patron and receive free stuff.

Become a Patron!