You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, May 6, 2018

1 Corinthians 15:58 Print And Color Bible Verse, Your Labor Is Not In Vain

1 Corinthians 15:58  print and coloring page.

This free printable coloring page is a verse of encouragement. It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

1 Corinthians 15:58 says,

"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

PRINT THE PICTURE
If you have problems printing or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

1 Corinthians 15:58 print and color Bible verse,
Your labor is not in vain, Bible verse.
  

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this, I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Galatians 6:9, printable, CLICK HERE.

If your printer has trouble with the photo file, the PDF below should work better. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways that this can be colored. 
The flowers can be a lot of colors. 
I suggest different greens for the leaves around the flowers and the leaves in the vines. 
The letters can be colored if you use fine-tipped markers. the border frames can be colored something bright and contrasting. 
I like to color in the background also.

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E Dozat 5/6/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11
Sample Cover Page of Bible Time Fun Weekly
Issue 153


Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!