You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

2 Chronicles 7:14 Print And Color Page, If my People Who Are Called By My Name Bible Verse

Here is a free 2 Chronicles 7:14 print and coloring page.

This free printable coloring page features a favorite Bible verse. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

2 Chronicles 7:14 says,

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This verse is a challenge to us all to individually and collectively repent of our wrongdoings and turn to God; it is also a promise of His forgiveness and restoration.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making it print, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT page. You can try the updated link below that should print better.

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK

Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kids activity mini-magazine every week that you can use for your club class, camp, VBS, church, school, or home. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). Click the button below to sign up and access the archives of recent issues.

Thank you!

2 Chronicles 7:14 Print and Color Page,
If My People Who Are Called By My Name Verse

It often takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If you have problems printing, try the link below. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE to go to a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of opportunities to make this into a beautiful picture. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. The letters are open, and you can fill them in nicely. The flowers around the border can be in lots of different colors. The background can be a pale hue for contrast. 

Blessings, and thank you
Sample of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY cover #153

© A. E. Dozat 5/1/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.