You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 7, 2018

Psalm 91:1 Print and Color Page, Whoever Dwells in the Shelter Of The Most High Bible Verse

This is a free Psalm 91:1 print and color page. 

This free printable coloring page is fun to color in. This verse is a classic of comfort and hope. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word.

Psalm 91:1 says,

"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING

For help making it print, CLICK HERE to see my how-to-print or try the updated links below.
Try printing on heavy paper like cardstock, and then you can use watercolor or markers.

SUPPORT MY ART TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EACH WEEK 

When you support my Bible verse coloring page blog with a monthly gift of $3.50, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it to share with your camp, club, church, class, or family. Use the button below to sign up. 

Thank you for your support. 

Psalm 91:1 Print and Color Page,
 Whoever dwells in the Shelter of the Most High

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please use the Paypal button to help me create more Bible art. 


Thank you.

You might also like the Psalm 4:8 printable. CLICK HERE.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

I like to color the background a light color. I suggest coloring the letters with a medium-dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the borders. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture, like red or orange.

Blessings, And Thank You.
Sample Bible Time Fun Weekly Issue 155

Adron D. 5/17/18©
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week as my thank-you. Use the button below to get started.

Become a Patron!