You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Romans 10:9 Print and Color Page. If You Confess With Your Mouth Bible Verse.

Romans 10:9 printable coloring page. 


I wanted to do something different and so I used a lot of paisley patterns around the edges. I had to practice the hearts a few times and trace them over before I got them right. I had to print the words out from the computer and then traced them onto the picture. This picture too the whole evening after work.  I am very happy with how t turned out.

ABOUT THIS VERSE
This is a verse that everyone needs to think about. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Romans 10:9 says,

"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9.
   
ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

HOW TO RECEIVE PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EVERY WEEK

When you support my Christian art blog through PATREON with a monthly gif of $3.50 you will receive an email every week with BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's printable activity bulletin with pages of fun puzzles and coloring pages. You can use it in your club, class, camp, VBS, or home.  Also you will have access to the archives that include bonus pages not available anywhere else.
Click the button below. 

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your generous support.

Romans 10:9 Print and Color Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Romans 3:23 printable coloring page, CLICK HERE.

If the image above does not work well for you the PDF is the better choice.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format (PDF). 

Aquí hay una versión en español, (Here is a Version in Spanish)

Romanos 10: 9 Imprimir y colorear página

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

COLOR THIS PICTURE
Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed it is a reminder of God's Word.
The border gives a lot of opportunities for creativity.
The letters can be a dark color and consider a light contrasting color for the areas behind the letters.
The frames can be a dark color or use something bright. There are some hearts in the corners that can be red or pink. The paisley decorations can be browns and greens. But of course, you can color it any way you want.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I spent a lot of time on it and I know you will be blessed by coloring it.

Blessings, and thank you,
(C) Adron D. 4/29/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11

I do not charge you anything to print my coloring pages. But if you are able to, I would like to ask you to make a small contribution so I can keep on drawing these for you. Please click HERE TO DONATE through PayPal and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more coloring pages like this for you. 
Thank you.