You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Free John 3:30 Print and Color Page, He Must Increase...". Bible verse.

Here is a free print and color page for John 3:30


This is one of the most powerful statements in scripture and one of those that makes you wonder what would happen if everybody had this attitude.   It is foundational to the idea that God is first in our lives and others are second, and I am third. 

John 3:31 says, 

He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:30.

I create these printable coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. 


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇


ABOUT MY ART

I wanted to keep it simple because the verse is so powerful, but the artwork took about six hours more to create and get right than I had thought it would. I wanted to put pictures around the border that represents Christ in his service, so I put the cross and the lamb, and the crown of thorns. The fourth corner has the Lion since there is a reference to Christ in scripture as the lion of the tribe of Judah. (Revelation 5:5). I first used letters that were like italics, but after a while thought the Old English Style was a better choice for this picture. It looks more like an illuminated text from some ancient manuscript. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!  

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4-sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

Free John 3:30 Print and color page,
He must increase Bible verse. 


It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Thank You!

Below is a link to a file that may print better on some computers/ printers. It is a PDF.
 
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE
This is a picture that can be beautiful when it is colored in. 
  • The flowers and leaves give a lot of places for a splash of color. 
  • The corner pictures can be opportunities for creativity. 
  • The letters are open, and they can be colored with pencils or fine-tipped markers. 
  • The frame bars can be a bright color that sets everything else off. 
  • The background can be something light. 

I hope you enjoy coloring it. 

Blessings, And Thank You.
Bible Activity Mini-magazine

Adron D. 10/14/20 ©
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.