You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, November 23, 2020

Free Psalm 9:1 I Will Give Thanks, Bible Verse Coloring Page

This is a free print and color page for Psalm 9:1, a Thanksgiving verse. 

This verse is a heartfelt declaration of Thanksgiving. In it, the psalmist declares that he will tell of all that God has done. He describes the deeds of the Lord as being beautiful deeds. He says that he is resolved and committed to telling others about the wonderful deeds of the Lord. Telling the wonders of God's acts cannot happen without a giving of thanks at the same time as if in the same breath. This verse tells us that Thanksgiving should be given to God with our whole heart. 

If you want to study this verse, CLICK HERE to go to a hub of commentaries.  

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 9:1 says,

"I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." Psalm 9:1.

MY ART
I create these coloring pages for you because I love God's wonderful Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. If you still have problems try the updated PDF link below. 

向下滚动以查看此普通话经文。(Scroll down to see this verse in Mandarin.) 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, Upwards sports ministry, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Psalm 9:1, "I Will Give Thanks," Bible Verse to Print And Color.

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word; sometimes, they take hours to create. I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art. 

Thank you! 

PDF
Here is a link to a PDF of the image above,

CLICK HERE for the PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE
You can have a lot of fun coloring this picture using fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. 
There are a lot of different flowers around the border to color, and they can be all kinds of colors.
The frame bars can be a different color, like an accent. 
The letters can be colored in, and the backgrounds can be a different hue. 

I hope you have a lot of fun with it, and it inspires you to think about the Lord. 

Blessings, And Thank You
© Adron D. 11/23/20
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon for $3.50 a month, and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Psalm 9:1 Print and color page in Mandarin
诗篇9:1用普通话打印和涂色



单击此处获取PDF格式的链接。(CLICK HERE for a link in PDF format.)

I have more Bible verse coloring pages in Mandarin Chinese. To see a complete list, CLICK HERE

Blessings and Thank You
© A.E. Dozat
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support? Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.