You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, January 18, 2021

Free Print and Color Page for Isaiah 41:10, "Do not Fear..." Bible Verse.

Here is a coloring page for Isaiah 41:10.


When you print and color the letters to the words, it helps you learn the verse and is helpful for memorizing it.  

This scripture is one that has given hope and comfort to many people for thousands of years. It is a promise of God's protection and rescue. It provides us with the assurance of God's near presence. 

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it: CLICK HERE.

Isaiah 41:10 says, 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I spent two days creating this picture for you to color. I started by tracing some other art that I used before and then traced some changes and improvements. After I scanned it into the computer, I cleaned it up with a basic paint program. The letters were mostly cut and paste, and I had to recreate some of the letters since I didn't like all the capital fonts. It was a lot of work, and I really hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started. 


Thank You!

Free Isaiah 41:10 Print and color page,
"Do not fear," Bible verse.
 


I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.

 
Thank You!

Here is a link to a file that may print better on some devices. 

CLICK HERE for a PDF of this image. 

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture to make it beautiful. There are a lot of flowers and vines to color. The letters are opened up so you can color them in. 

Blessings, and Thank You,
(C) Adron D. 1/18/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11