You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Free Proverbs 2:6 Print and Color Page The Lord Gives Wisdom Bible Verse.

Here is a free printable coloring page for Proverbs 2:6.


This is one of those Wisdom verses. It tells us that God is the one who gives Wisdom, so Wisdom is not just learning and knowledge but a gift of God. 

When you color the words to the verse, it helps you learn the verse.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it; CLICK HERE.

Proverbs 2:6 says,

For the LORD gives Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding. Proverbs 2:6.

It took me three days to design and draw this picture. It took a lot of tracing and a lot of work on the computer to get it to come together. I am very pleased with how it looks. I hope you like it as much as I do. 

I also did a version in Spanish for my many Spanish friends.
Desplácese hacia abajo para ver la versión en español de esta escritura. (Scroll down to see the Spanish version of this scripture.)

WOULD  YOU LIKE A PRINTABLE CHILDREN'S BIBLE VERSE ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EACH WEEK?!

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable Bible verse activity magazine every week.   (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will be able to use BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your church, club, camp, or school. 

Become a Patron!

Thank You!
Proverbs 2:6 print and color page,
The Lord gives wisdom Bible verse

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this; I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a donation. 


Thank You!

Below is a file that may print better on some printers.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

There are a lot of ways that you can make this into a beautiful picture.  The flowers can be nice splashes of color. The vines and leaves can be green. The frame bars can be a contrasting color that can be bright. The letters are open and can be colored too.  The background can be a light hue to give contrast.  I hope you make a beautiful picture out of this.

A continuación se muestra un archivo con la imagen en español.

Porque Jehová da la sabiduría, Y de su boca viene el conocimiento y la inteligencia. Proverbios 2:6

Proverbios 2: 6 imprime y colorea la página, Thr Lord da sabiduría Versículo Bíblico

A continuación se muestra un archivo que puede imprimirse mejor en algunas impresoras.

HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para ver un archivo que puede imprimirse mejor en algunos dispositivos.

Bendiciones y gracias,

Blessings, and Thank You,
Adron D. © 1/20/21
Isaiah 55:10-11