You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Free Isaiah 40:25-26 Print And Color Page, To Whom Will You Compare Me? Bible Verse

Here is a free print and color verse for the Bible Verse Isaiah 40:25-26

ABOUT THIS BLOG
This coloring page below is part of my mission to use my art for the Lord. Besides coloring pages, I also have Bible activity printables which include crosswords, word search puzzles, maze puzzles, and a weekly activity bulletin called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY which I provide as a thank you to my supporters. Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and as my thank you gift you will receive 2 pages of BIBLE TIME FUN activity printables every week for your kids.


THE VERSE
This is a powerful scripture that boldly challenges us to humbly acknowledge God is the Lord and Creator of the universe. It declares He is unequaled that no one is like Him. 

Isaiah 40:25-26 says,

To whom will you compare me? Who is my equal? asks the Holy One. Look up into the heavens. Who created all the stars? He brings them out like an army, one after another, calling each by its name. Because of his great power and incomparable strength, not a single one is missing. Isaiah 40:25-26.

If you would like to dig deeper study this passage follow the link to go to a hub on commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

THE ART
The art for this coloring page is my own creation. I used a few elements from some of my previous coloring pages and blended them together with some fresh sketches. I had to use the computer for the letterings and the stars. It only took four or five hours and I am very happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it and that it is an inspiration for you.

ABOUT PRINTING THE IMAGE
The file below is in JPEG format and should print on most devices without difficulty. If you have any problems making the image print out or are printing on A-4 sized paper then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page.  I have placed a link to an upgraded PDF file below which should work everywhere. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity bulletin with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or at home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank You!


Isaiah 40:25-26 Print and Color Page,
To Whom Will You Compare Me? Bible Verse

I create these free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.

 
Thank You!

Below is a link to a file in PDF format that may work better on some devices. 
👉👉👉CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

FOR MY MANDARIN FRIENDS

赛亚书4025-26可打印的 

你要和我?圣经经文。





对于PDF格式的文件,请点击下面的链接.  (For a file in PDF format click the link below.)

👉👉👉单击此处获取PDF文件 (CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.) 

I have more coloring pages in the Chinese Mandarin language. To see a complete list CLICK HERE

COLOR THE PICTURE
This can be a beautiful and moving picture when it is done. 
Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils so that you can get into the small areas.  
The background scene can have all the colors of a landscape at dawn. 
The clouds do not need to be blank but you can put a little rose, pink, lavender, and violet in them. 
Sample image of Bible activity booklet
The sky can be dark at the top and lighter at the bottom. 
You can leave the letters white so they will stand out against the dark background or you can color them. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D. 2/17/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.