You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Free Printable Bible Verse Word Search Puzzle With Isaiah 40:25-26 as the Text

Below is a free word search from BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY a children's activity bulletin I create every week for those who support my blog of Bible verse coloring pages through Patreon.

Become a Patreon for $3.50 a month and you will receive the entire activity bulletin every week. CLICK HERE to subscribe through Patreon and have immediate access to the archives of the recent issues.

THE VERSE

Isaiah 40:25-26 is not a passage we usually teach our kids, but it is a beautiful and powerful scripture. Many people are only comfortable with soft verses that are safe and happy and about love and stuff like that. I feel that it is a mistake to only teach the happy scripture and not the other truths of the Bible. So my weekly activity bulletin has one or two each week. 

This is a verse about the greatness of God. It declares He is unequaled, He is holy and powerful He is mighty, and commands the universe. 

Isaiah 40:25-26 says,

 “To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One. Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one and calls forth each of them by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing." Isaiah 40:25-26.

If you want to study this verse here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

THE ART
This puzzle is my original creation. I know there are websites that make them for you but I am working in a specialized size for the activity bulletin since it is a bifold and the maze has to fit in a quarter page. I start with a template and then enter all the random letters, then put in specific letters for the words, it is all cut and paste for each letter. It takes hours to make it work. I have to be careful to not have surprises like the accidental potty words. I try to make all the letters line up nicely. Since I can't afford the fancy programs I'm working only in Word to create these. 

I am very happy with how it turned out and I hope you are able to use it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

The images below are in JPEG and should print fine on most printers. This art is designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have problems printing see the HOW TO PRINT tab above. 
I put an updated link below that may print better on some devices.

HOW TO USE THIS 
The file below is a JPEG. Download it and save it to your device. Open it in a Word program and you can print it. You might try using Word Paint, which is the program I used to create it, and in Paint you can edit it as you want. 

If you prefer, I have a link below that you can use. It has only the left half of the image as a text box in a word document.

You can add this to your own church bulletin for fun and interest. You can add it to your welcome center materials. You can give it to the kids as an extra activity in class. You can combine it with others from my blog and make a little activity booklet for the kids.   

SINCE I DID THIS ALL FOR YOU, MAY I ASK?
This printable is free. I really want to share it with you. I only ask that if you are able that you consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please click HERE TO DONATE and enter an amount that shows your level of appreciation. Even a small gift will help me to create more coloring pages like this for you. 

Better yet consider becoming a monthly supporter through Patreon for only $3.50 and then you will receive the entire activity bulletin every week, with 10 Bible activities for your kids. 
Thank you. 

Free Isaiah 40:25-26 Wordsearch Activity for Children's Church or Bulletin   

If you have problems making the JPEG file above work in your document, then try the updated file below. 
CLICK HERE for a file embedded in a Word doc. Give it a moment to download. 

WHY DO I DO ALL THIS
It takes me hours to make a puzzle like this, but I do it because I love God's Word and believe in its power to change lives. I feel that I have been given the gift of creativity, and I believe that when God gives you a blessing it is so you can become a blessing to others. So I hope my printables are a blessing to you.

Thank You, and God Bless.
© Adron 2/18/2021
Isaiah 55:10-11

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week?
Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!