You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Free Matthew 5:14 Print and Color Page, You are the Light of the World, Bible Verse.

Here is a free printable coloring page for Matthew 5:14


THE VERSE
This verse is a favorite and is one of the things Jesus said in the sermon on the mount. Being the light of the world is not a choice for the believer. It is a fact. Jesus had a plan for his followers to be lights in a dark world. It is a challenge to us to be a blessing every day and show the way to those wandering in darkness. We cannot hide the light. Like a city on a hill, it must be seen.

Matthew 5:14 says,

You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This verse has a lot to think about and to teach about. If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

THE ART
I spent all evening drawing the background of the hill. I copied part of it from one of the coloring pictures I did for My weekly Bible activity bulletin and then added more and more to the hill, the city, and the clouds. After I scanned it into the computer, I cleaned it up, added more details, and even changed a major element to a road leading up to the city. The lettering was done on the computer. I worked on it until about midnight, but I am glad for all the work because it turned out beautifully. I hope you like it. 

WHY SO MANY LANGUAGE PRINTABLES HERE
I believe in God's Word and that it is living and has the power to change lives. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and believe he offers salvation free to all who come to him. Since my blog is seen worldwide, I have added a Spanish and a Chinese language printable so the Lord can use this ministry of art to the nations. Please pray that as children are exposed to God's word through coloring pages, the Holy Spirit will use the scripture to bring them to the Savior. Thank you.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Free Matthew 5:14 Print and Color Page,
You are the Light of the World Bible verse

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

Here is a link to a file in PDF format that may work better on some devices. 
👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

FOR MY SPANISH FRIENDS
Página impresa y coloreada gratis de Mateo 5:14,
Ustedes son la luz del mundo

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )
👉👉👉HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS
马太福音5:14的免费印刷和彩页,你是世界圣经之光

这是指向PDF格式文件的链接,该链接在某些设备上可能会更好地工作。(Here is a link to a file in PDF format that may work better on some devices.)
👉👉👉单击此处获取PDF文件(Click here for a file in PDF format)

I have more Bible verse coloring pages in the Chinese Mandarin language. If you would like to see the complete list, CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into all the little details. There are many ways that this can be colored and make it look beautiful. The sky can be a sunrise blue with golden rays. The town can be in shadow like purple or the rose color of the morning light. The hill can be grey, brown, sandy, or even red. There are areas I drew for shadows that can be purple or lavender. The shrubs on the hill can be different greens. I hope you have a lot of fun and make a beautiful masterpiece out of it. 

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank you. 
Example of Bible Activity Booklet

© Adron D. 2/21/2001
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.