You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Free John 15:5, I am the Vine Print and Color Page

I am glad to share my free print and color page for John 15:5 with you. It is the I am the true vine, Bible verse.

ABOUT THIS BLOG

I hope you find what you are looking for here. I have created hundreds of coloring pages and put them here for you. I have many Bible verse coloring pages, crossword puzzles, maze puzzles, and word-search puzzles on this blog for you and your kids. I have some free samples of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, the activity bulletin I create for those who support this blog through Patreon.

ABOUT THE VERSE
John 15:5 is a favorite for many. It has been written about songs have been sung about it art like the print by EloiseArt have been created, and entire books have been written about this one verse. It is also one that has been a source of controversy for many people of faith.  It is a scripture that teaches us that we must remain in Christ to be fruitful. It tells us that Jesus is the source of the fruit in our lives, not a formula, religion, creed, or discipline. 

John 15:5 says, "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing" John 15:5.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of helpful commentaries on it that are gathered from the more respected sources; CLICK HERE. 

ABOUT THE ART

I did take a few shortcuts with this one.  I used some designs from earlier drawings I had lying around and used the computer to layer and paste it all together. I wanted to do something with drama and the theme of producing fruit, so I transposed the script over a grape drawing on a vine. I always do a border so the picture will look complete, and for this one, I reused a simple border with a few flowers. I didn't want to overdo the art.  I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING
The images below are in JPEG and should print fine on most printers. This art is designed on US standard paper sizes. If you are using an international size, you can change the settings in the dialog box of your printer. If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions.  I put two updated links below that may print better on some devices.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Would you like to receive Bible activity printables every week for your kids? Support my Bible art through Patreon with a monthly pledge of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a child's printable activity mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is full of puzzles, games, pictures to color and more. Click the button below.


Thank You!

Free John 15:5, I am the True Vine Print and Color Page

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 


Thank You!

Below is a file in PDF which may print better on some devices.
👉👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

For my Spanish friends.

Libre Juan 15: 5, soy la verdadera página de impresión y color de Vine

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work).

👉👉👉 HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).

对于中国人 (FOR MY CHINESE FRIENDS).

约翰福音15:5,我是真正的藤本印刷和彩页

以下文件为PDF格式,有些人认为PDF打印效果更好。 (The file below is in PDF format, and some people feel that PDF prints better.)

👉👉👉 单击此处获取pdf文件。(CLICK HERE for a file in pdf.)

COLOR THIS PICTURE
If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, this can look beautiful. The letters are opened so you can color them in. There are vines and flowers around the border to color.  The image behind the text can be purple and green or red and green like most grapes are.  You can try coloring the letters a pale color to stand out against the dark background, or switch it around and use a pale background and dark letters in the foreground.
I hope you create a masterpiece!

 Blessings, and Thank you. 
© Adron D 3/7/2021
Sample page of Bible Activity booklet for kids.

Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.